After a long time and hard work reaching Kepler 22b I made the decision to settle there. It has very nice biomes, very colorful. I always wanted to make a new base with wood. Normally I fall back to the normal standard factory builds. So this time I wanted more of a challenge and decided to go for a Japanese kinda style. So far it works very well. It has the paper walls, dark oak logs, spruce wood planks. Highlighted with brass and gold and some oak wood now and then. For the base/foundation I use black essence brick. Advantage of the essence block (from Magical Crops mod) is that it emits light, this way lighting up the exterior is easier and almost no other light source is needed. To prevent mob spawn I of course use the magnum torches. Currently there is one main building. The building has a second floor but separated in a east and west floor.

Still alot more to add and build. Stay tuned! Enjoy the pictures

Building designv7CE150.png

Applied Energistics ME controller (visible part)

lTGpfXq.png 

Entrance Ornaments

xzZr28R.png

Capacitator bank

u9t0wK3.png

Green House

EzHG8ca.png

bVPt1lS.png

jYewztB.png

Osmium Crystal Creation

VeDfHi7.png

Fluid Autocrafting (Ender Pearl, Redstone, Glowstone, Lava, Water)

zS4aQa1.png

Edited by LJack2k
Added more pictures

Mekanism HDPE pallet production

MVK2QA3.png

Greenhouse storage building. Harvesters are controlled by the sum of the drawer filled level. When it's full all harvesters stop working until something is taken out of the drawers again.

xTq4IJw.png

kVc2POA.png

qJJhRuy.png

Pastebin program for the computers.

http://pastebin.com/6dpjtwDH